We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Delivery Manager who will join our team.
- Lead and manage multiple large, highly visible, enterprise-level projects consisting of multiple cross functional teams using lean/agile methodology in a fast-paced environment that crosses multiple business divisions and requires coordination within a large and complex dependency network
- Play a leadership role to help establish the appropriate people, process, and tools across teams distributed around the globe
- Coach and support teams as needed to optimise flow
- Work closely to support the scrum masters, project managers and their team’s development while removing blockers and impediment to accelerate E2E delivery into prioritised markets; leveraging organisational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
- Champion agile and lean principles to reduce lead time of delivering product to markets while creating a culture of continuous improvement
- Manage stakeholders expectations and working relationship with the teams with focus on transparency and collaboration
- Control and manage both financial and resource actuals and forecasting across the programme
- Accountable for both recovered and direct cost
- Role has specific accountability for the hiring area, including development and deployment of the channel across Company
- Experience in an end-to-end IT project management role and able to evidence successful delivery of multiple projects/initiatives
- IT programme management experience with evidence of driving programmes of a global nature
- Proven track record of IT delivery using Agile and/or DevOps methodology within a Digital environment
- Prior experience of working with Digital technology and/or banking systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Experience using key tools including GPDM, Clarity, Jira and Confluence Experience of delivery on a global scale (i.e. across time zone & geography and with remote teams)
- Highly motivated and able to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast paced environmentwith multiple deadlines
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude
- Availability to undertake national and international travelrequired for this role
- Project Management accreditation
- SAFe accreditation
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.