We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Technical Support Specialist – Installation Licensing who will join our team.
- Customer Service; Using troubleshooting and communication skills, this role focuses on solving client software installation and licensing issues
- Issues need to be properly analyzed, documented, and resolved, creating an outstanding customer experience and enhancing the team’s knowledge
- This role reports to a Support Manager and requires the use of good judgment, critical thinking, risk tolerance, and independent decision making when managing caseload
- The Technical Support Specialist will convey an urgency to resolve customers’ problems; reflect a positive, friendly and professional disposition during support calls and in writing; and will follow up to ensure that their suggestions are understood and applied by the customer
- This role entails research, troubleshooting systems and programs, and identifying program and system conflicts that may be preventing clients from installing, licensing, or using suitable software
- Functional knowledge of Operating Systems and general program installation experience:
- Windows (Primary) – must have
- MAC (Secondary) – nice to have
- Linux (occasional need)
- Comfort with Windows system tasks (installs/uninstalls/system troubleshooting)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Ability to be flexible and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.