We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Major Incident Manager who will join our team.
- Restoring normal service as quickly as possible, minimising adverse impact to the business
- Recovering Technology systems and services in accordance with business/Technology service level agreements, in conjunction with technical support teams and in line with global incident management processes
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with Technology colleagues and business partners
- Facilitating technical investigations by virtual teams to recover services from IT incidents
- Setting actions and monitoring their progress during IT incidents and contributing to the development of a globally consistent and efficient Incident Management process
- Communicating the impact of incidents and the progress toward recovery to a wide network of recipientsusing standard Incident Management tools
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Microsoft office literate
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. proven experience working within an IT position
- Availability to work the shift pattern may be required for this role, i.e. Positions covering both a Core Days and a 24×7 shift pattern are available.
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Global Service Desk, SharePoint is desirable but not essential
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, e.g. Service Operations is desirable but not essential
- Experience working in relevant market/context, e.g. Information Technology is desirable but not essential
- Role relevant qualifications, e.g. ITIL is desirable but not essential
- A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.