We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for a Front End Developer who will join our team.
- Designing and implementing a web tier solution using the technologies listed above (bolded) Ensure that work adheres to Group and local standards at each stage of the development
- Delivering high performing solutions to complex problems
- Developing the most appropriate IT solutions in line with the solution design, to meet customer needs
- Ensuring continuous improvement with responsibility to write the unit & integration tests performed by Test Engineers, (automation testing support/build and knowledge of Github/pipeline)
- Working closely with Project Managers, Product Owner, Technical Leads, Data analysts, server and web developers, QA engineers, and Business Analysts throughout the project lifecycle
- Strong development experience in Web development
- Strong experience in user interaction design & wireframing
- Agile development practices including BDD/TDD
- Web sockets
- Integrating with back end components
- Strong design, development, deployment, SDLC
Nice to have
- Cucumber/ protractor/ webdriver, Flux / MVC, Material design, Elastic Search/Lucene, Big Data
- Languages: english B2
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.