We are member of the French ALTEN Group, present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we have been creating advanced IT systems for well-known brands, developing the medical and energy industries. We build state-of-the-art aircrafts, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles and even space rockets. Currently we are looking for Solution Architect who will join our team.
- Create Solution Outlines to describe end to end product implementation including: System integration, Data ingestion, Data processing, Serving layer
- Document Design Patterns, Platform Architecture Principles for project platform
- Contribute to proposal of Data Product Roadmap
- Interact with project community composed of Data Scientist Data Architects, Data Management, Data Engineer, Security & DevOps/Platform Engineers, Enterprise architects and domain architects
- Solution Architect will be working on the design of data products providing descriptive, prescriptive and predictive analytics to end users or other systems.
Technology stack: AWS services such as Glue, Lambda, S3, Sagemaker / Mulesoft / Kubernetes / Gitflow (Bitbucket / JIRA) / Jenkins / Artifactory / PowerBI / Snowflake
- Hands on experience on similar role within analytics space, with a strong focus on technology and integration
- Familiar with both reporting and Data Science domains
- Excellent English skills
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card/MyBenefit Medicover)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
- Work from office in Warsaw or remote
- Work with company with GreatPlaceToWork certificate
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”