We are member of the French ALTEN Group, present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we have been creating advanced IT systems for well-known brands, developing the medical and energy industries. We build state-of-the-art aircrafts, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles and even space rockets. Currently we are looking for Solution Architect who will join our team.
- Working directly with clients to transform their business problems into effective and efficient technology solutions.
- Provide services to our clients in connection with the remediation and mitigation of process risk.
- Analysis of specific business requirements for alignment with technology architecture, infrastructure design, vendor selection and technology implementation plans.
- Demonstrate technical capabilities that support the technology system implementation process.
- Share knowledge in the design and integration phase of each project, helping to give specificity to the appropriate architecture, data model, system design and interfacing requirements
- Collaborate with client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 10 years of professional experience
- 2+ years working in an Architect role including: designing, building and maintaining complex solutions, including cloud-based solutions.
- Hands-on experience with various Azure/AWS services. Cloud related certifications will be an advantage
- Development experience with Java or .Net technologies, enterprise integration patterns and scalable systems design
- Ability to facilitate design discussions and communicate architectural decisions
- Demonstrated strategic thinking through a proven ability to research client inquiries and emerging issues related to regulations, industry practice and new application technologies.
- Willingness to travel to the customers locations on need basis (not more than 30-40% of time on average)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for technical writing and client presentations
- Experience in multiple programming languages and technology architectures
- Ability to communicate technical matters clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences, win supporters and spur people to action.
- Excellent English skills
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card/MyBenefit Medicover)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
- Work from office in Warsaw or Wrocław (currently remote)
- Work with company with GreatPlaceToWork certificate
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”