We are memberof the French ALTEN Group, present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we have been creating advanced IT systems for well-known brands, developing the medical and energy industries. We build state-of-the-art aircrafts, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles and even space rockets. Currently we are looking for Senior Java Developer who will join our team.
- Design and development of applications for manufacturing area used world-wide within company corporation, using Java Enterprise technologies
- Analysis functional requirements provided by customers
- Complete technical design together with architects and technical consultants
- Ensure high quality of source code (peer review, tech-talks, preparing style-guides)
- As a senior developer lead other team member towards building robust and easy to maintain solutions
- Actively participate in full software development lifecycle, including 3rd line of support
- Completed studies in computer science or comparable field
- At least 8 years of experience in Java Enterprise development (JEE) of REST services based applications
- Deep understanding of the following concepts: Microservice architecture, OOD, OOA, Cloud design patterns
- Knowledge and experience in Java 8
- Very good knowledge of Spring framework, familiarity with different modules (MVC, Data, Cloud)
- Knowledge of source control tool (GIT)
- Knowledge of build tools (Maven)
- Openness for working on frontend tasks
- Experience with SCRUM or other Agile methodologies,
- Working proficiency in English in written and verbal communication, German would be also beneficial
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project will last for at least 12 months, with the possibility of extension. You can also change your project if you would like to.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.