We are member of the French ALTEN Group, present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we have been creating advanced IT systems for well-known brands, developing the medical and energy industries. We build state-of-the-art aircrafts, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles and even space rockets. Currently we are looking for Senior Information Security Specialist who will join our team.
- As a Senior Consultant within our Strategy, Risk, Compliance & Resilience (SRCR) competency, you will help our Business Partners to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiencies of their cybersecurity and resiliency programs in the context of the business growth and operations strategies.
- You will belong to an international team of specialists, creating value for Business Partners, leveraging holistic view on cybersecurity plans of their organizations and contributing towards their business resilience.
- You will identify deficiencies and deliver recommendations along with guidelines to improve cyber resilience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of Information Security Information Management and/or IT Controls with expertise including below areas (the more, the better):
- Assuring the conformity to regulations, norms and standards such as: ISO27001, NIST, TISAX or any other ISMS governance systems,
- IT Controls such as: IT General Controls (ITGC), IT Application Controls (ITAC), IT SOX Compliance, SSAE16, business cycle controls (BCCs) review, general computer controls (GCCs), Segregation of duties analysis, etc,
- Implementation of the risk management plans, business continuity program assessments,
- Performing audits or reviews of ISMS systems and/or IT general controls
- Good understanding of the enterprise architecture, business functions and operations.
- Domain knowledge in Cybersecurity, including: governance, IT infrastructure security and risk management, cyber program assessments including cyber transformation and enterprise resilience.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
- Very good command of English
- Analytical and problem solving ability, ability to work effectively as a team member, observant with an eye for detail
- Ability to critically review IT processes to identify controls gaps and weaknesses
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders and strong project management skills
- Professionals certificates in: CISA, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 will be a value add, but are not mandatory.
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card/MyBenefit Medicover)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project will last for at least 6 months, with the possibility of extension. You can also change your project if you would like to.
Depending on your experience, we can offer salary ranging from:
14 000 PLN (CoW)
or 110 PLN/h + VAT (B2B)
The project is implemented for the banking and insurance industry.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”