We are memberof the French ALTEN Group, present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we have been creating advanced IT systems for well-known brands, developing the medical and energy industries. We build state-of-the-art aircrafts, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles and even space rockets. Currently we are looking for ETL Developer who will join our team.
- ETL process management (develop and maintain various standards to perform ETL codes and maintain an effective project life cycle on all ETL processes)
- Data modeling
- Data warehouse architecture
- Data pipeline (ETL tools) development
- ETL testing (Document all test procedures for systems and processes and coordinate with business analysts and users to resolve all requirement issues and maintain quality)
- At least 3 years of experience with ETL programming
- Knowledge of T-SQL, MS SQL Server, SSIS
- German – C1
- English – B2
- Willingness to work in international team
- Web application programming with .Net
- Oracle database programming
- Experience with Axway CFT &MsMQ
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project will last for at least 6 months, with the possibility of extension. You can also change your project if you would like to.
Depending on your experience, we can offer salary ranging from:
100 – 110 PLN for B2B Contract
The project is implemented for the finance industry.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.