We are member of the French ALTEN Group, present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we have been creating advanced IT systems for well-known brands, developing the medical and energy industries. We build state-of-the-art aircrafts, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles and even space rockets. Currently we are looking for Data Protection Security Consultant who will join our team.
- Build DATA PROTECTION solution concepts and deployment requirements
- Deploying DATA PROTECTION tools and implementation of endpoint protection.
- Work with vendors to support the DATA PROTECTION technology (troubleshooting, upgrades, etc.)
- Administration of the Data Protection tools which includes configuring policies, upgrading and patching, etc.
- Monitor and respond to alerts generated from the Data Protection systems and other technologies
- Understand and follow the incident response process through event escalations
- Respond to escalations by the Incident Response Team
- Follow processes to maintain the leading DLP/DATA CLASSIFICATION/CASB/Encryption/DAM system
- Assisting clients in privacy related incident response activities.
Supporting the client’s team by acting as an interim team member (e.g. security officer, security manager, security analyst.)
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Experience of Administration of the DLP, O365 (DLP, AIP, RMS, MCAS), PKI (MS PKI, HSM, CLM), CASB, DAM tools which includes configuring policies, upgrading and patching.
- Technical/Vendor CASB (Netskope, Prisma, Symantec), DLP (, Forcepoint, McAfee, Symantec), Data Classification (Titus, Boldon James), DAM ( IBM Guardium, Imperva) certification will be added advantage.
- Maintain current data protection and privacy expertise, skills and competences.
- Ability to independently research and solve technical issues.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Electronics/Computer Science or a similar major
- 1+ year of sound industry experience in Information Security concepts related to Governance, Risk & Compliance, DLP/Data Classification/CASB/DAM, Encryption, PKI, CLM Technology support and Event Handling
- Very good English skills
- Strong written and presentational skills; ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card/MyBenefit Medicover)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
- Work from office in Warsaw or Wrocław (currently remote)
- Work with company with GreatPlaceToWork certificate
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”