We are member of the French ALTEN Group, present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we have been creating advanced IT systems for well-known brands, developing the medical and energy industries. We build state-of-the-art aircrafts, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles and even space rockets. Currently we are looking for Cloud Security Architect who will join our team.
As a Cloud Security Architect you will be part of international Security team responsible for providing support and advice to our clients on protecting themselves against the ever changing cyber threat landscape.
- Senior experience in IT along with found (e.g. 3+ years) domain experience in cloud architecture or engineering capacity
- Excellent technical architecture skills, incl. tiered security architecture design
- Deep technical knowledge and the ability to translate customer’s requirements to the delivery of a technology or designed architecture
- Understanding of Cloud delivery, security and deployment models for IaaS, PaaS, SaaS offerings provided by at least one of: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud platforms
- Working knowledge of key cloud security standards e.g. NIST, CIS, NCSC, ISO, CSA STAR
- Providing security review of network and system architecture designs
- Understanding of Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) into SaaS services and integration of CASB to SOC/SIEM services
- Readiness to travel
- Very good command of English (German or other European language would be advantage, but is not mandatory)
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card/MyBenefit Medicover)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
- Work from the office (Warsaw or Wrocław) or remote
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”