We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets.
Currently we are launching new team of Java Developers which will be responsible for internal and external projects focuses on application development and quality of the code.
Stack&tools: Java 8+, Spring, SpringBoot, Rest, Docker, kafka, Spring stream, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Redis, Git, Git Flow, JIRA.
- 3+ years of commercial experience with application creation in Java as backend Java Developer or Fullstack Java Developer (with Angular)
- Proficiency in SpringBoot, REST, spring-web (very good), Docker (excellent), Java 8+ (excellent)
- Hands on knowledge of oAuth, microservices (Spring Cloud, Netflix OSS), Rabbit / Kafka, Spring Stream
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Redis
- Hands on knowledge of the following tools: GIT, Git Flow, Jira
- Nice to have: Camunda / Activiti, BPM, Spring Web-flux, gRPC, Kotlin, Python basics, Django, Flask, Go, Docker, Jenkins
- Experience with Angular would be a plus
- Very good English (spoken and written) – min B2 level
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
- Work from Warsaw office after pandemic
Do not hesitate and join our team!
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”