We are memberof the French ALTEN Group, present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we have been creating advanced IT systems for well-known brands, developing the medical and energy industries. We build state-of-the-art aircrafts, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles and even space rockets. Currently we are looking for Azure DevOps Engineer who will join our team.
- Work on strategy, plan, and execution of DevOps implementation of new web application/platform for supporting tax and finance processes
- Identification and implementation of automation strategies that enable high quality, faster delivery of new solutions.
- Building and enhancing platforms and applications in a service-oriented, highly scalable environment.
- Collaboration with development and operations team members and reaching across functional borders.
- Acting as a DevOps evangelist promoting DevOps culture among development teams within the organization.
- Project`s stack: Angular, Swagger, Java, Azure, Spring, mongoDB, Cucumber, Serenity, Azure DevOps (Git repo), JIRA, Conlfuence, Slack
- 2+ years of professional experience in DevOps.
- Experience with cloud platforms – Azure.
- Nice to have SysOps experience.
- Hands on knowledge of the following: Azure Cloud services (PaaS), Azure DevOps Pipelines, Git, Jenkins
- Expert knowledge of implementing CI/CD pipelines and delivering reliable software from development to production.
- English languange on min B2 level.
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project will last for at least 12 months, with the possibility of extension. You can also change your project if you would like to.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.