We are memberof the French ALTEN Group, present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we have been creating advanced IT systems for well-known brands, developing the medical and energy industries. We build state-of-the-art aircrafts, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles and even space rockets. Currently we are looking for Enterprise Architect who will join our team.
Responsible for architecture in IT solutions with great impact for the business strategic projects or programs, participate in the assessment board for ITAs and up to date with the current IT market and business trends across platforms and/or processes. Break down the strategic objectives to requirements on the solution portfolio and target architecture. Act as an Architect leader, conceptualize, launch, and drive solution strategies and multi-year roadmaps.
- Translating business requirements into IT architecture and describing it through
a selection of architecture and design artifacts
- Contributing to Enterprise Architecture practices and Target Architecture development
by addressing technical aspects of EA and securing consistency with Business
and Information architecture
- IT Architecture covers enabling IT for enterprise through Business value driven design of a computing system, covering business applications and IT infrastructures, as well as the logical and physical interrelationships between its components.
- IT integration solutions using relevant platforms, supporting services, methods and guidelines
- Software architecture that guides application design and associated architecture paradigms such as service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Ensuring usage of shared technical standards, tools, and platforms
- Experience as Enterprise Architect
- Very good communication skills, ability to translate business requirements into IT architecture
- Wide knowledge about wide IT: computing system, IT infrastructures etc
- SOA – hand on knowledge
- Very good English (verbal and written)
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card/MyBenefit, Medicover)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support or relocation bonus
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Recruitment process is remote!
You can work form the office in Wrocław or remote.
Depending on your experience, we can offer salary ranging from:
110 – 150 PLN for B2B Contract
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.