We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Java Developer with Cloud experience who will join our team.
- Participating in the design of integration solutions
- Implementation of new software
- Configuration of Google Cloud Services, Kubernetes, and Container based Infrastructure
- End to end responsibility for delivering product increments
- Communication with Product Owner, SMEs and other
- IT departments as part of the Scrum Process
- SIT Testing and support of Business UAT
- Preparation of comprehensive technical documentation (code review and code quality aspects) to support the completed application
- Strong experience with back-end technologies: Java 8+, Spring
- Experience with Google Cloud technology and modern, cloud-friendly design
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker and related Infrastructure.
Working experience with Camunda BPM or another BPMN-compliant
- Workflow Engine – could be intermediate level
- Advanced with Unix, DB2, REST Webservices, MQ
- Experiences with Test driven development methodologies such as Junit, Mockito
- Jenkins, Git, Maven
- English – at least B2
- Agile Environment
Nice to have
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.