We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Functional Safety Engineer who will join our team.
- Preparation of work products, tracking tasks and deliverables required by ISO 26262
- Communication and cooperation with customer, development team and manufacturing sites
- Preparation of other documents required by process as well as requested by the customer
- Management and analysis of safety requirements
Participation in development of safety concepts in accordance with ISO 26262
- Definition of requirements for safety verification and validation
- Support development teams in performing safety analyses, for example DFMEA, Fault Tree Analysis, evaluation of reliability for components and architectural hardware metrics calculation
- Planning and execution of confirmation reviews and verification activities
- Degree in technical field (electronics, software, mechatronics or similar)
- At least 1 year of work experience as Functional Safety Engineer
- Analytical skills and good organization of work
- Good spoken and written English (minimum B2)
- Good MS Office skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and gain new knowledge and skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of reliability prediction standards: FIDES2009, IEC TR62380, MIL-217F or SN29500
- Knowledge of analytical methods such as FTA, DFMEA, FMEDA
- Experience with RAM Commander
- Good spoken and written German or French
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.