We are memberof the French ALTEN Group, present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we have been creating advanced IT systems for well-known brands, developing the medical and energy industries. We build state-of-the-art aircrafts, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles and even space rockets. Currently we are looking for Pentester who will join our team.
- Participation in red teamings (simulated hacker attacks) and penetration tests
- Hacking the company’s systems for their own needs, looking for vulnerabilities and locating possible vulnerabilities, hence protecting the system against a real attack
- Creating malware so as to always overtake real cyber criminals
- Breaking down complex problems into parts
- Advicing on the recommendation of services related to the purpose of customer service
- 2+ years of experience in pentesting / red teaming
- Good knowledge of: Burp Suite, Nessus, Nmap, Metasploit, OpenVas, Wireshark, Kali Linux BackTrack,
- Communication skills and business knowledge – cooperation with clients is required
- Fluent English (C1)
- CPTE Certificate
- OSCP Certificate
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project will last for at least 12 months, with the possibility of extension. You can also change your project if you would like to.
Depending on your experience, we can offer salary ranging from:
15,000 PLN for the Work Contract
or 21,000 PLN for B2B Contract
The project is implemented for the financial industry.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.