We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Regular Java Developer who will join our team.
- Cooperation with BAs to meet business requirements and software architects to agree technical solution
- New requirements tech-analysis, tech-spike and development
- Working closely with other software developers (on site, remotely in the UK, India)
- Supporting test analysts in production incidents and defects tech-analysis
- Standard code maintenance (testing, refactoring, fixing)
- Other scrum activities
- Professional experience: 3+ years
- Very good knowledge of clean code, SOLID, KISS, DRY, design patterns
- Very good knowledge of Java 8
- Very good knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security frameworks
- Very good knowledge of SQL (Oracle)
- Very good knowledge of JPA/Hibernate
- Knowledge of Git, Jenkins, Maven
- Knowledge of JUnit, TDD, BDD (Cucumber)
- Knowledge of REST API
- Knowledge of Spring Cloud
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes, Activiti, PCF, oAuth 2
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.