We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Embedded Software Engineer/DSP who will join our team.
- Follow existing E&S standards in SW development process
- Collecting and analyzing SW requirements, preparing SW design documentation, programming SW modules, preparing and performing tests to verify SW work products
- Continuous development of professional qualifications
- Co-operation with local and remote E&S teams
- Accomplishing tasks in accordance to E&S and TCK quality standards and schedules
- Care for good company image
- Care for confidential information and company’s property
- MSc degree in Electronics or Computer Science or related
- Good knowledge of C programming language (C++ will be additional advantage)
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Team oriented. Honesty in relation with company, clients, and co-operators
- Prior experience in designing and programming microcontrollers and processors
- Experience in digital signal processing (DSP)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of audio transfer interfaces (I2S, TDM)
- Familiarity with Texas Instruments DSP processors C6X series
- Knowledge of McASP
- Ability to measure and analyze audio signals
- Knowledge of SW engineering tools supporting software production process
- Ability to speak, read, and write German
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.