We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Senior Salesforce Developer who will join our team.
- Configure/build new and enhanced functionality in the Salesforce.com platform using declarative and/or programmatic solutions
- Customize/build Salesforce Community Cloud applications using Custom Objects, Workflows, Validations, Lightning Components, LWC, APIs etc. while adhering to Salesforce best practices
- Actively participate/lead walk-throughs/demos and reviews with team (as needed)
- Follow Agile software development methodology and team architecture standards
- Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues/defects
- 3+ years of Salesforce Community Cloud development experience
- Scrum/Agile Product Development exposure
- Advanced experience with APEX, VisualForce, Process Automation, Triggers, Data Modeling and Management, API development, and External Service Integration.
- Declarative customization including the creation of Flow, Process Builder, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Workflow rules, Reports and Dashboards
- Experience migrating data from source to Salesforce using Dataloader and advanced SOQL
- Understanding of Salesforce security models for OWDs, Profiles, Permission Sets, and Sharing Rules
- Experience developing for Salesforce Communities, Lightning App Builder, Aura Lightning Components and hands-on experience on LWC
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and development best practices
- Highly skilled in building custom integrations on Salesforce platform
- Working knowledge of web services development using rest API, SOAP services, etc.
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.