We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Salesforce QA Engineer – Test Automation who will join our team.
- Testing the software on #1 CRM
- Work with Product Owners, Development team to define the functional and technical requirements during User Story refinement sessions
- Creating test plans and procedures based on clients’ requirements
- Design and implement QA Testing Framework for the New Partner Community on platform in collaboration with the Project team
- Report on bugs and their status as well as interaction with Developers in order to get them sorted out
- 3+ years of experience in preparing, conducting and documenting software tests
- Proficiency in at least one Selenium based automation framework (e.g. WebdriverIO, Protractor…)
- Experience using Agile development methods, practices and project management tools like Jira, TestRail etc.
- Previous experience with Salesforce applications would be an asset
- Basic knowledge of SQL/SOQL Queries
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP integration testing
- Ability to manage and set up Continuous Integration (Autorabit, Jenkins, Bamboo or other)
- Strong technical writing skills in order to develop comprehensive technical specification documents, process flow diagrams,, use cases, and test plans
- ISTQB Certification would be an asset
- Growth Oriented mindset
- A reliable, responsive attitude toward delivering results and maintaining keen focus
- Excellent teamwork, communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capability
Nice to have
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.