We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Delphix DaaS Specialist who will join our team.
- Produces and uses management information to improve project/programme quality and efficiency
- Provide DaaS Enterprise Services, including ensuring build and support, customer success and inventory and billing / cost recoveries
- Developer Services which enable faster delivery of highly standardised platform services for example, Virtualisation, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Dev Engineering, Group System Development Environment (GSDE) and Cloud
- Setup automation Team(s) to increase efficiency and reduce time spent undertaking tasks
- Consolidate and reduce infrastructure complexity
- Develop Cloud based infrastructure platforms and deliver infrastructure, platform etc. „as a Service” by working with Business & other DevOps teams
- Determine the strategic direction and execute in each of the Technology areas under Enterprise Services responsibility
- Risk and Cost Management
- Ensure Service Quality Targets are met for offered platform services
- Business stakeholder management to define product roadmaps and keep other areas oinformed about the Technological infrastructure capabilities available
- Understand a DevOps Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline, and build automated test scripts (for infrastructure products and upgrades) and build automation
interfaces between systems
- Delphix DaaS service
- Data Platforms DaaS team must expedite migration of some key
applications targeted for infrastructure simplification
- Leads medium sized, medium complexity projects for Enterprise Services, as the overall Service Delivery Manager
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.