We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Senior Python Developer who will join our team.
- Provide leadership and consultancy on Automated Testing Solutions for projects
- Create/Maintain automated dashboard and report status to CIOs and take part in daily scrum meeting
- Design/Architect test automation framework and develop new test automation libraries if required
- Implement QA process and automated testing for all the work streams to improve the overall testing cycle
- Go through project boards to evaluate the work to be done
- Designing, writing test automation scripts and execute tests as required
- Using test automation frameworks
- Investigating problems in software as a result of resting
- Working with QA analysts and software developer to find solutions
- A university graduate with degree in computer science or a related discipline. Minimum of two years’ experience in IT
- Ideally a full stack developer by background, you will be working with all developers, tester and BA within the POD
- Strong experience in managing automation test projects, lead global QA teams
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with solutions to meet project needs
- Demonstrate a current knowledge of latest DevOps tooling and practices.
- Some hands-on experience of Python, BigData, Hadoop; Gherkin; Restful APIs; Selenium and SQL queries is desirable
Strong hands-on Python, BigData, Hadoop, Node and related technologies knowledge and understanding
- Proven experience on systems integrations, architectural patterns and communication protocols
Proven experience in testing strategies, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behavior
- Driven Development (BDD), Black/White box testing, mocking/stubbing, test data management and test results reporting
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skill
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated personality with excellent time management skills and a strong sense of initiative
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a high-pressure environment against multiple deadlines
- Experience within an agile environment
- Comfortable switching between multiple project contexts
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.