We are memberof the French ALTEN Group, present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we have been creating advanced IT systems for well-known brands, developing the medical and energy industries. We build state-of-the-art aircrafts, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles and even space rockets. Currently we are looking for SAS & Fraud Senior Consultant who will join our team.
Provide re-usable content, standards, accelerators etc. to regional consulting teams. Use existing content where review proofs this content to be relevant, harvest or build when the content is not available. Maintain and update content when needed.
- Ensure availability of knowledge within the own team and the sub-regional teams about new products / versions and upcoming products and versions, following the readiness plan.
- Participating in enablement and training delivery
- Support sales opportunities by providing input on architecture definition, project definition, estimates, project plans and supporting customized demo in incubation areas to complement CxP and CA efforts where needed.
- Support local delivery teams by taking ownership of strategic project activities and deliverables, finding and connecting internal and external experts and coaching/mentoring the local PSD teams to become self-sufficient.
- Taking architecture or business leadership in project delivery of first of a kind projects and replicating the implementation throughout the EMEA Region.
- Interacts with customers during delivery of services in alignment with regional consulting teams.
- Provides reliable delivery of targeted project results through role as expert in the application of specific SAS methodologies, projects and technologies.
- Provides deep knowledge and experience with SAS Solutions including solution configuration, solution functionality and troubleshooting.
- At least five years of experience as a business consultant / architect / solution or industry consultant in the field of Fraud and financial crime.
- Experience in implementing technical and business solutions to solve complex business problems in the field of business analysis / analytics / data integration / data warehouse.
- Ability to link technical concepts with system applications and users’ needs.
- Ability to work with database languages.
- Experience and skills in data integration / data analysis / data mining / machine exploitation.
- Experience in the market (preferably a financial area in a banking, insurance or consulting company)
- Expert knowledge about SAS products, peripheral technologies and best practices in the application of Fraud solutions.
- Good problem-solving skills, negotiations, organization, application of written, oral and interpersonal decisions.
- Documented work and communication experience with other cultures.
- Ability to link business and functional concepts with SAS applications and the needs of users
- Worldwide recognized certificates, such as ACFE
- Fluent in English
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.