We are memberof the French ALTEN Group, present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we have been creating advanced IT systems for well-known brands, developing the medical and energy industries. We build state-of-the-art aircrafts, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles and even space rockets. Currently we are looking for Frontend Developer who will join our team.
- Maintaining and developing good quality code using the most popular frontend technologies
- Implementing new features
- Microservices creation
- Estimating, refining and documenting requirements
- Ensuring that work adheres to local standards at each stage of the development
- Cooperating with backend developers to agree on communication layer
- Software test development
- Building relationships with stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Good knowledge and practical experience with Unit Testing
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/HTML5/SCSS/CSS
- Experience with React/Angular/Vue
- English – B2
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B/CoW)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Relocation support
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project will last for at least 6 months, with the possibility of extension. You can also change your project if you would like to.
Depending on your experience, we can offer salary ranging from:
14 000 PLN (CoW)
or 110 PLN/h + VAT (B2B)
The project is implemented for the banking and insurance industry.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”