We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Senior Cloud/DevOps Engineer who will join our team.
- Help to deliver key DRA IT objectives: DRA operationally live for UK WPB (Retail) and CMB (SME) customers, DRA rollout to next priority countries (Singapore, Mexico & USA)
- This will involve GCP development (design, development/coding, testing & deployment into Production)
- You will be part of the DRA IT development team (50 people located in the UK, Poland, India and China)
- You will need to collaborate with central teams (architecture, security, engineering, networks) who are responsible for delivering baseline cloud architecture
- You will need to collaborate with other development teams that are also working to deliver use cases on GCP (share best practice)
- Knowledge of cloud architecture & cloud services (especially Google)
- Kubernetes (GKE)
- Network configuration (VPC, VPC-SC, FW)
- Security (IAM, TLS, OAuth2)
- Automation tools (Terraform, Ansible)
- DevOps principles & tools (e.g. CICD, Jenkins, Github, designing & implementing infrastructure/configuration-as-code)
- Scripting language Python/shell
- Jupyter (Jupyter Notebook, JupyterHub, and JupyterLab)
- Databases (SQL, no-SQL), Big Query
- Agile development principles (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, MVP, Jira, Confluence)
- Mature professional approach and clear and open communications skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated personality with excellent time management skills and a strong sense of initiative
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrable experience in understanding business requirements and translating these requirements into a solid, robust technical design
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.