We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Senior Frontend Developer – React who will join our team.
- With your pro-active mindset, you will lead the frontend part of the project and help your team to grow as well as the project
- You will need to support junior developers and help them gain knowledge
- Maintain and develop good quality code independently, without constant supervision
- Ensure that work adheres to Group and local standards at each stage of the development
- Demonstrate and apply and understanding of business domain knowledge
- To undertake those activities assigned by Functional Technical Lead, review and provide appropriate support to pre-project enquiries (e.g.as a result of Change Request, Initial Requests and general enquiries)
- To liaise and co-ordinate with other stakeholders both within and outside o SWD to ensure smooth delivery of projects/systems
- Build trusting relationships with stakeholders by consistently meeting and delivering upon their business needs; demonstrating and being respected for your domain knowledge
- Clear communications and relationships as appropriate with customers, suppliers and colleagues at every level
- Undertake analysis, coding or unit testing tasks
- Find the best approach to develop the technology
- More than four years of experience
- At least three years of experience in React
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/HTML5/SCSS/CSS
- Good understanding of REST principle
- Good understanding of git flow principles and experience with code repository (GIT) in large project, multiple developers, code reviews and pull requests
- Protectiveness and initiative to take challenges, eg. code re-factoring, improvements to the existing code base etc.
- Experience with agile methodologies, especially Scrum, Kanban – proper mindset is part of the job
- Ability to solve problems and develop efficiently without large frameworks
- Good knowledge and practical experience with Unit Testing
- Good knowledge of Bash scripting
- Knowledge of linters (eslint) and prettier
- Experience with task automation and development automation tools
- Up-skilling colleagues and help organize training sessions related to code standards and development
- The job holder will be expected to adopt an agile and flexible approach to work and demonstrate a high outstanding level of professionalism and conduct
- Node.js is a plus
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.