We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for AWS DevOps Engineer who will join our team.
- Contribute to the security controls in place that ensure the security of company’s assets that evolve continually with AWS improvements and evolving project needs
- Build and automate tooling and services that help many / all projects to build applications in a secure and efficient way
- Develop robust artefacts including code modules that help project teams to get their security profiles right before any infrastructure is built
- Write clear documentation outlining everything that we build, highlighting the key points that can be read by technical and non-technical people
- Python developers, proficient with CI/CD tooling including Jenkins
- Demonstrable testing experience, e.g. unit, integration, functional testing
- Broad experience working across many AWS services, including Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway
- Practical experience of DevOps practises and Agile working. You build it, you own it, you support it mentality
- Good understanding of Linux and/or Windows operating systems
- Outgoing strong communicators who love working collaboratively to achieve their objectives
- Senior engineers who are comfortable leading major incident investigations, providing on-call support and managing projects with junior colleagues
- You must believe that security is a fundamental aspect of delivering solutions and know what it takes to do so in an AWS context
Nice to have
- AWS certification(s)
- Good Terraform skills
- An understanding of risk management and ensuring compliance against relevant regulatory processes
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.