We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Python MI Analyst / Developer who will join our team.
- We need someone who can work with our business trading desk as well as our data engineers in Krakow to develop reports covering clients, market prices and trading activity
- These reports will be deployed as live applications into our system – so you will be developing real production software
- You will be responsible for formulating new reports
- This role is a blend of software development and business analysis
- Python development skills – your programmes will be production systems used by the business for real decision making and for sharing with their clients
- You will have an interest or aptitude for learning about Financial Markets trading – of course it’d be great if you already have knowledge of financial markets trading but that is not essential – it’s more important that you are able to learn by working with our business colleagues
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The recruitment process and work during a pandemic are 100% remote
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.