We are part of the international ALTEN Group, which brings together over 28,000 outstanding IT and Engineering specialists around the world. We currently are looking for a IT Project Manager who will join our team to deliver the most innovative technology projects.
- Define the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes
- Manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, communications, budget and risks
- Define resource needs, responsibilities and schedules
- Work within project controls and procedures
- Work within established quality assurance processes
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Report progress,issues, dependencies and risks to project leadership and committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
- Provide guidance and to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives
- Depending on the field in which the Project Lead is located, a working level knowledge of a particular field may be required
- Degree qualified and 5-8 years experience
- Experience of working with programmes utilizing Big Data / Hadoop
- Experience of big data concepts.
- Experience working in data focused teams, delivery projects or programmes across different sectors within Financial Services
- Experience with data tooling implementation, in particular tools used to discover, analyse and report on metadata
- Experience with data tooling operating model implementation
- Experience with Data Management Tools desirable
- Experience managing teams, planning demand and managing resource capacity
- Solid delivery record
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to bring analytical rigour and structure and effective solutions to poorly-defined problems
- Typical qualifications would include a Bachelor’s degree / equivalent experience
- Experience working with senior stakeholders in a global environment is desirable
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project is implemented for the automotive industry.
Please, include following in your CV:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych, zawartych w niniejszej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji przez firmę ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, a także na potrzeby przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.