We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for a Integration & Continuous Integration Engineer – Software Test who will join our team.
- Defines, setup, enhance and maintain Software Integration Test Concept for simulation and target hardware environment, for Autonomous driving software solutions according to modern Agile SW development methodologies
- Develop and maintain integration test spec and test cases based on software architectural design, following the review and approval process
- Generate the test results with bi-directional traceability
- Automate the integration test in CI and execute every night
- Analyze the test run issue, do first level debugging, track and drive issue resolution
- Interfacing with development, quality assurance and technology operations
- Automate and produce KPIs of software integration test
- Offer support, training and guidance for the development team
- Prepare the test vehicle in co-operation with system engineering team
- Update software’s in test vehicle and carry out different kind of tests
- Ability to travel to support customer meetings in Germany/Europe and occasional test drives
- Develop engineering solutions within assigned project(s) scope and timing
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Electrical, Automotive Engineering or similar
- More than 4 years of proven work experience as Automotive Test Engineer
- Good programming knowledge in C++ and Python
- Experience in ADAS system and Autonomous driving vehicles are add-on
- Experience in scripting and automation for Continuous Integration is add-on
- Soft skills: innovative, flexible, logical thinking, goal-oriented and team player
- Knowledge and experience with agile development frameworks: Scrum, Auto-Scrum, Kanban or XP
- Enjoying new challenges and innovative technologies
- Very good German language skills
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
The project is implemented for the IT industry.
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.