We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for a IT Senior Analyst/Project Leader who will join our team.
- Understand and promote the IS Service delivery model, IS processes and IS portfolio of Sustainability solutions.
- Consult customers by leveraging available IS solutions, IS processes and IS services to enable them in executing their strategic plans.
- Support or manage the design, build and deployment of IS solutions or IS processes and/or delivery of IS services by working closely with relevant functional teams.
- Create and maintain systems/services documentation, training programs/materials, operating manuals within assigned scope.
- Adhere to relevant policies, regulations, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services.
- Collaborate and share knowledge and intelligence with colleagues from IS and other functions, on matters such as applicable policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, efficient use of tools and technologies.
- 5-8 years of business/IS experience
- Experience in a multinational company Project Management Advanced training
- Experience in Service Management
- English language fluency
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.