We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets.
We are currently looking for an Junior Troubleshooting Specialist who will join our team to develop innovative projects for the telecom sector.
- Understanding and analyzing problem reports regarding LTE area (L1/L2)
- Searching for root causes and proposing solutions
- Investigating software issues
- Working in an international team
- Cooperating with testers and developers
- Higher technical education (Computer Science, Telecommunication or related)
- Telecommunication background (Radio / LTE)
- Experience working with C language
- Experience working with Linux systems
- Understanding software architecture and operating systems
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Good command of English – verbal and written min. B2
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.