We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Requirements Engineer who will join our team.
- Analyze the requirement documents from customer RFQs
- Discuss requirements with the customer, clarify open points and details
- Derive and specify the product requirements
- Technical requirements engineering in close cooperation with our customers
- Help benchmark concepts for automated driving
- Collaborate within a diverse development team
- Actively walk through new requirements with the technical experts to evaluate their impact
- Present new requirements to the Change Control Board and prepare decision papers
- Create and maintain the traceability of the requirements for the entire development cycle according to A-SPICE and ISO 26262
- Write requirements, trace requirements, lead and perform reviews
- Offer support, training and guidance for development teams
- Interfacing for development, quality assurance and technology operations
- Ability to travel to support customer meetings in Europe
- Develop engineering solutions within assigned project(s) scope and timing
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Electrical, Automotive Engineering or similar
- Analytic mindset and a strong customer focus
- Experience in requirements engineering and automotive engineering
- Ability to structuring information and precisely formulating requirements and specifications
- Experience in software development for safety critical systems
- Experience in process audits (e.g. A-SPICE)
- Good understanding of software testing
- Soft skills: innovative, flexible, logical thinking, goal-oriented, team player
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.