We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Test Autmation Engineer who will join our team.
- Create, maintain and evaluate software automation test scripts, including incorporation of dynamic test data
- Train others regarding automation test concepts, providing guidance and direction as needed
- Gather and validate application functional/performance/load requirements
- Report detected defects to Test Track Pro or JIRA or HPQC / ALM
- Prepare, evaluate and maintain test cases and test plans for complete solution
- Collaborate with Consultants and Customer while creating solution test cases
- Provide knowledge transfer to customers and partners
- Experience with quality assurance practices and testing methodologies
- Experience with test plan and test case development and execution
- Experience with developing, executing, and maintaining automated test scripts
- Knowledge of SQL, SoapUI / SOAP / WebService / Selenium testing techniques
- Experience with automated testing applications similar to IBM RFT/RPT, Visual Studio Ultimate, and/or HP Quality Center, and/or Selenium
- Ability to perform performance tests (Jmeter or other tool)
- Ability to learn quickly, think analytically and work in a team
- Good organization of working time
- Accuracy and conscientiousness in the performance of assigned duties
- Communicability, the ability to work with a client and work in a team
- Independence, commitment and a creative approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of manufacturing and/or warehousing processes and equipment will be an advantage
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science, information technologies or a related field
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our tea
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.