We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Data Platform Senior Engineer who will join our team.
- Design and development of data processing platform, primarily writing code in Python or Java
- Design and development of scalable and low-latency data pipelines to integrate clients data warehouses with our data warehouse
- Cooperate with Business Data Analysts, Software Engineers, Data Scientists and rarely client-side engineers and analysts (offsite work)
- 5 years of hands-on experience in backend software development
- 3 years of experience with data pipeline development (hands-on writing code to processing the data)
- Experience with solving scalability / architectural issues – knows how and when to drive architectural changes
- Experience with the version control system
- Experience with CI/CD design and development
- Deep knowledge of a popular object-oriented or functional programming language
- Deep knowledge of software design principles and patterns
- Experience with: Python or Java, Apache Airflow, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Google Cloud Platform, Docker and Kubernetes, CirceCI, Spinnaker, Helm
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.