We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for an Embedded Software Engineer who will join our team.
The person will take part in a huge project dedicated to automotive industries. Scope of duties inculdes participation in the whole lifecycle software development processes, (low level programming C, work on processors (ARM), preparation of unit tests) – till the launch of the software on hardware.
- Firmware experience: Good C or other language providing object programming experience
- Knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design, and programming techniques
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems: Multithreading applications, Synchronization mechanism used in OS
- Experience with tools: Version control systems – mandatory
- Knowledge of Autosar/Ethernet
- Assembly language programming for an ARM processor family
- Experience with multicore processors
- UML practical knowledge
- Experience with in-circuit-emulators
- Defect tracking tools
- Document review tools
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project is implemented for the IT industry.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.