We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets.
We are currently looking for a Java Developer / Scrum Master who will join our team to develop innovative Java projects for automotive sector.
- Developing global Java based technical solutions used in automotive sector
- Designing and implementing integration tests
- Taking care of effective application of Agile practices in the Scrum team, facilitating all events and daily Scrum activities
- Supporting the Product Owner
- Proactively removing all obstacles that could hinder the team’s work
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development
- Experience with Java 6 or newer versions
- Experience with Spring, Swing, Maven
- Experience with unit and integration tests
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Deep knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Good understanding of roles and responsibilities within a Scrum team
- Very good English – verbal and written
Nice to have:
- Scrum Master Certification
- Knowledge of Linux, Oracle databases, Bash, PL/SQL
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project will last for at least 12 months, with the possibility of extension. You can also change your project if you would like to.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.