We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for Devops Engineer who will join our team.
- Provide full scope of support for services including resolution of live incidents, post-resolution problem management activities
- Investigate and provide technical expertise in finding root cause of system faults
- Diagnose problems associated with servers, network and applications
- Review change and release activity for service impact assessment
- Manage deployment packaging, testing, and implementation of new features
- Collaborate closely with business in supporting new features and services
- Contributing in service transition and acceptance of new entities
- Perform daily checks and monitoring as per SLA requirements
- Analysing existing solution delivery process to identify opportunities for improvement using automation and new technologies
- Experience in supporting production infrastructure on VMWare platform
- Excellent design and coding skills in Java or C#
- Experience in Linux administration and/or Bash/Shell/Python scripting
- Practice with MS SQL or Oracle databases and T-SQL or PL/SQL language knowledge
- Strong command of English
Nice to have
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a minor or major in computer science, financial services/ economics or numerical science
- Experience with Maven / Jenkins / JIRA / GitHub
- Experience with React/Angular frameworks
- Experience with MuleSoft API
- Knowledge of SDLC/Agile methodology
- Experience in working with Azure, AWS and/or other cloud solutions
- Jira/Confluence experience
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project is implemented for the IT industry.
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.