We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for an IT Service Owner who will join our team.
- Contribute to the development, direction and strategy of the overall Technology Service Management area (including for specific Disciplines within Service Management)
- Support the capability up-lift of technology resources in the understanding and application of Service Management processes and principles
- Provide subject matter expertise and consultancy to Service Management Disciplines, and support to Service Quality Managers and GBs/GFs in the promotion and adoption of Service Management best practise o Provide functional support for Service Management tools and methods
- Assist with the understanding and analysing Service Management requirements to include data inputs/outputs from discipline areas
- Delivery of governance-based and global Service Management reporting
- The role will have a broad understanding and comprehensive appreciation across Service Management process and principles and depending on remit, may have or require more extensive knowledge of certain specific discipline(s) and the relevant processes
- Providing support in all aspects of the selected IT systems and applications
- Expected to develop a strong working relationship with the business users and management in all supported sites, project, implementation, analyst and deployment teams
- Adaptation of Configuration Management tools
- Act as Relationship Manager and bridge between different IT and Business teams
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills and lateral thinking
- Experience and knowledge of Cloud Storage / BigQuery / Jupiter / DataStudio
- Ability to work in a team of a diversified international environment
- Experience and Knowledge of MS SQL / QlikSense / Confluence / Jira (added advantage)
- Past experience in Technology Service management will be an added advantage
- ITIL knowledge or certification will be an added advantage
- Knowledge or experience of Confluence and JIRA will be considered as a plus
- Experience of developing or supporting customer facing applications will be an added advantage
- Other language skills (French, German, Spanish, Russian, Greek, etc..) can be considered as an advantage.
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team !
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.