We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for an IT PM who will join our team.
- Plan, mobilise and direct one, or in some cases multiple projects spanning across multiple business lines
- Managing the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes
- Supporting Technology teams to manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications and budgets
- Working with the Technology team and Product Owner to drive improvements in productivity through backlog management, maturity in the use of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and corresponding management of dependencies
- Providing management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate
- Managing, monitoring and reporting progress, issues, dependencies and risks to the programme management, internal stakeholders and/or steering committees. Making recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
- Helping with the development and running of the programme management office or project management practice
- Ensuring adherence to standard controls and drives teams to achieve compliance and framework, capability management, security controls and technology architecture designs
- 3+ years Project Management with Agile
- Project Management experience within financial industry
- Management of onshore and off shore team
- Experience with JIRA Clarity, Open Workbench
- Ability to work in a customer facing environment in order to evaluate complex requirements to design the most appropriate solution whilst working with business representatives, business analysts and developers
- Good analysis and design skills
- Team player able to work both cross team and cross border
- Ability to manage and maintain relationships with the Business Teams and to influence and negotiate with our partners
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.