We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for a Big Data Engineer who will join our team.
- Engagement with SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) and efficient communication with stakeholders
- Facilitate and co-ordinate all responses to requests from clients, ensuring responses are complete and are consistent globally
- Analyze and propose solutions based on business requirements
- Working closely with Chief Data Officers, IT Architects, Big Data engineers and Subject Matter Experts to maintain and improve the existing data structure and build the next generation data models/warehouses
- University graduate (preferable in IT) followed by at least 5+ years of professional experience
- Good knowledge of Hadoop environment
(Data engineering, data architecture, data
transformation, automation, HDFS, YARN jobs, Spark/Tez/MapReduce, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, MongoDB, CouchBase, etc.
- Experience with Python, Java, or Scala
- Experience with BI Tools
- Experience with automation tools in Big Data
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka
- Experience with data analysis (data lineage, metadata, data quality and governance) and Data Modeling activities (conceptual, logical and physical)
- Proficiency in English
- Prior working experience in a bank or a financial institution
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.