We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for a Software Security Engineer who will join our team.
- Identify, troubleshooting, debug and resolve security issues in our applications
- Analyze software designs and implementations from security perspective
- Perform security testing and code review to improve overall application security
- Using a range of analysis techniques and methodologies, be responsible for collecting, documenting and implementing security techniques across applications
- Support development teams to apply proper security practices and standards
- Work as an integral part of global cross functional project teams, contributing analysis skills through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Involved in application development
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Software Security Engineer
- Experience in designing, implementing and testing applications from security perspective
- Experience in authentication and authorization systems and techniques (e.g. oauth, saml, ldap, kerberos)
- Understanding of the latest security principles, techniques and protocols
- Experience in working within cross functional teams (business, operations, compliance, IT, change)
Excellent/very good English
Nice to have:
- Experience and understanding cloud security (AWS and/or GCP) is highly advantageous
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, with a minor or major in computer science, financial services / economics or numerical science
- Knowledge of SDLC/Agile methodology
- Certified Application Security Engineer
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.