We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for an AWS Developer who will join our team.
- Design, deploy, and develop cloud applications on AWS platform,
- Service and high quality management of IT systems on AWS,
- Cooperation with development team and local systems in movement of apps from/to AWS,
- Estimation of costs and scope of time connected with migration of application and services from/to AWS,
- Support and leading migration AWS projects from technical point of view,
- Analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end,
- Work as an integral part of global cross functional project teams, contributing technical skills through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- At least 2 years of solid and practical experience with service of systems founded on AWS,
- AWS Certified Developer certificate is highly desired,
- Practical experience with delivery, implementation, service and management of systems based on AWS,
- Experience with implementation of common AWS technologies such as: AWS Health, Lambda, ECS, Route 53, VPC, API Gateway, etc.
- Experience with database technologies including both Relational and No-SQL,
- Ability to create shell scripts on AWS command tool in Python or/and BASH,
- Experience with migration of systems and applications to/from AWS,
- Has Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate task management, priorities and issues,
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Azure, GCP, PCF and/or other cloud solutions,
- AWS certification Architect / Developer / SysOps,
- Docker & Kubernetes experience,
- Knowledge of SDLC/Agile methodology,
- Experience with Node.js and Angular.js would be an advantage,
- Familiarity with Jira task management.
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.