We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for a Business Project Manager who will join our team.
- Manage the delivery of the Business Operations optimisation project, including delivery,issues and risks, and ensuring that mitigating actions are in place for major risks
- Create and monitor MI reporting showing optimisation progress against yearly targets, current initiatives, successes, billing trends, forecasts, actuals, and projections
- Provide insight and recommendations to Service Lines that lead to enhanced visibility of resources and costs, and assist targeting of areas where efficiencies can be made
- Work with ITID to ensure that billing to RBWM is consistent and accurate, and ensure that credits are raised to RBWM for incorrect billing relating to Business
- Operations.Manage resources, both onshore and offshore, as assigned to undertake the project
- Work with the RBWM Infrastructure Optimisation team to plan optimisation strategies, discuss optimisation initiatives, report monthly savings and assist with programme level reporting
- Utilise tools such as Cognos, GPDM, HIBS and Unicorn to obtain, analyse and report on data
- Understand the end-to-end billing lifecycle – from AIBC creation, AIBC to BP mapping in Hermit, BP details in GPDM, CAM allocations, ITID rates and consumption volumes
- Proven ability to drive complex Infrastructure changes against a background of competing demands and influencing resources not under direct management
- Strong Project Management and Financial Management skills with ability to spot issues and opportunities
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to distil complex and varied data into information that can be utilised to manage and measure performance
- Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills
- Perseverance to navigate the organisation to obtain the information and outcomes required
- Delivery-focused with ability to pay attention to detail and ensure tasks are completed on time and to the required levels of quality
- Holistic view and ability to plug gaps and draw picture without all the facts
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.