We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for a Data Science Engineer (NLP) who will join our team.
- Monitor transaction activity and generate automated alerts for activities that may be unusual and non-compliant with regulatory requirements and internal standards
- Design, deploy, monitor and maintain models in various scenarios for various market conduct surveillance activities
- Support RC teams globally with analytical solutions for increased efficiency and operational effectiveness through utilizing natural language processing techniques
- Define Compliance Metrics and Design / Deploy predictive MI dashboards to provide insight into system / process performance
- Support bank-wide Model Risk Governance framework
- Support proof-of-concept (PoC) and proof-of-value (PoV) evaluations
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in relevant analytics field
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services, statistical, data manipulation and machine learning techniques and appropriate working experience
- Very good working knowledge of Python in the context of Machine Learning
- Experience in using different Natural Language Processing libraries and related like: spacy, nltk, word2vec, allennlp, genism, Tesseract OCR
- Basic understanding of deep learning techniques including recurrent and convolutional neural networks
- General working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.