We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for a Technical Lead (Java) who will join our team.
- Playing technical lead role
- Helping on project development, troubleshooting,
technical upskill of the team, adaptation of new technologies
- Working closely with business on development of their requirements
- If needed fulfilling also architect role
- Experienced Java Developer (Spring, SpringBoot, JAVA 7/8, Hibernate)
- Experience in JS FrontEnd related technologies (reactjs, node.js)
- Strong database skills (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Knowledge on IBM MQ, SOAP/REST, GIT/Jenkins
- Proven OOP and testing skills (mocking/unit testing, preferable TDD)
- Fluency in English
- Work in Agile/Scrum
- Team coordination and driving and mastering the team
- Skill to define and manage software, system and security architecture
- Ability to design and implement architecture changes
- Prior working experience in a bank or a financial institution
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Certificate and/or Oracle Certified Master Java Enterprise Architect
- Experience in cooperation with stakeholders
- Experience in banking technology
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project is implemented for the IT area
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.