We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for an Embedded Software Engineer C++ who will join our team.
- You will design/development the control and operating software for EV battery fast charger products.
- You will be one of our C++ developers that will create solutions for our market opportunities.
- You will work in a small Scrum team of talented engineers in an open and informal environment.
Together you will bring the product from idea to implementation.
- You possess demonstrated experience in product design and development lifecycle (specification, architecture & design, implementation, integration, testing, configuration management, bug tracking & solving);
- You have demonstrated embedded C/C++ programming skills – typically 3 years or more experience;
- You are skilled in working with Linux in the context of an embedded product: bash scripting, kernel and drivers tweaking to support HW, system administration;
- You have at least affinity with digital hardware and circuit theory, deep knowledge is most certainly a plus;
- You have experience with various communication protocols;
- You can work in multi-disciplinary teams, are a clear verbal communicator in at least English and preferably also with knowledge of Dutch;
- You have good technical writing skills; You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or equivalent skill level;
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team !
The project is implemented for the IT industry.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.