We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for an Frontend Developer with Angular who will join our team.
- Automating testing and deployment of small
and frequent releases
- Speaking to product owner and business on features
- Production availability of your service – if you build
the service you own the service!
- Strong experience with Front-end technologies:
Angular 6, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with microservices
- Experiences with Test driven development methodologies such as Junit & BD Ability to solve complex problems
and propose solutions
- Basic experience with back-end technologies: C#, asp.net webApi, .netCore,
- Experience with one of: Web Components, Electron, OpenFin
- Experience with testing methodologies & tools: BDD, nUnit, Karma, Protector, Jasmine
- Experiences with release & environment tools &
management: PCF, GCP, Docker, PKF, Jenkins
- Ability to solve complex problems and propose solutions & to work in an agile environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.