We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets. We are currently looking for an Lead/Senior Software Engineer who will join our team..
- Applying your technical experience in the development of high quality applications/systems as per the agreed requirements; delivering on time and to group and local standards
- Being part of a multi-disciplinary, agile product team designing and building distributed systems using modern technology stacks with the ability to quickly pick up new technologies/paradigms and to implement solutions
- Defining and governing quality standards; maintaining expert knowledge in required technology area across multiple platforms
- Building strong decision-making and problem solving skills within the required technology area across multiple platforms
- Producing efficient code that is meeting definition of done for business requirements, taking into account technical dependencies and non-functional requirements
- Conducting unit testing of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired results and that the instructions are correct
- Challenging code, design, implementation to ensure they are of highest quality, in line with standards
- Contributing towards establishing levels of automation tests coverage that are required for the project
- Maintaining and developing good, clear communications and relationships as appropriate with development team members and stakeholders
- Proven technical commercial experience where you have successful delivered complex projects
- Strong knowledge of Java 8, Spring framework
- Very good analytical skills
- Fluent English
Nice to hava
- Previous knowledge of the following technologies: Jenkins, Groovy, Hazelcast
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud)
- Experience with virtualization (e.g. Virtual Box, Linux Containers, CloudFoundry, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Development and testing principles, processes and methodologies (BDD, Agile)
- Experience of working in Git and continuous integration/ deployment environments
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team !
The project is implemented for the IT industry.
Please, include following in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for executing this and future recruitment processes by ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.